Thursday 19 April 2012

Cristina, Part Seven

Taking her hand I guided it down to my cock so that she could get to work on it, and as soon as she started doing that I leaned over and began to gently nibble her neck as I ran my fingers up and down her spine. I knew that she had enjoyed that before and the heavy sigh that escaped from her lips told me that she still found the sensation to her liking.

Reaching between her thighs I discovered that she was moistening nicely. Not yet fully wet and ready, but on her way, so to encourage her along I slipped my middle finger between her pussy lips and gently stroked her until I felt the hot wetness increase. I pushed Cristina on her back and went down one her, my tongue thrusting deeply inside her ripe, rich opening as my eager tongue sought out the little button that controls a woman's innermost being.

I found it and as my tongue began to lap around that delightful spot I heard Cristina let out an animal sigh of pure unadulterated delight and then she took my meat and and let it slip into her mouth as I continued tonguing her to paradise. We stayed in that position for some time, each of us lost in our own pleasure as we instinctively pleasured each other. Eventually, Cristina let my cock slide out of her mouth and I heard her heavy, laboured breathing as my tongue continued to dart in and out of her body.

"Take me, take me, please take me," she implored, her hot breath heavy on my balls as she spoke.

I was ready to go and needed no further encouragement. I flipped myself around and looked into her face as she took my meat in her hand and guided it into her warm, wet opening. Normally I take my time entering a woman so that my cock becomes slick and wet from her juices, but with Cristina as soon as the cockhead went into her she thrust her pelvis upwards to sheath the whole weapon up to its hilt.

That was it - we were off and fucking as it were. Every time I pushed my cock into her body, Cristina would thrust that pelvis upwards to meet me. She egged my on to fuck her harder and faster and whenever I tried to slow the process down that jangling pelvis of hers kept me riding my mare at her speed and not mine. I looked down into Cristina's face and saw that she was rocking her head from side to side and then all of a sudden she arched her back and dug her head backwards into her pillow and then her mouth opened to allow a deep moan of sheer animal joy to escape her lips.

I tried to hang on, honestly I did, but this mare knew how to make her rider perform to her satisfaction, and that involved urging me on to pump my meat into her faster and faster. As I did that my cock became a lump of muscle that had one just one purpose and that was to pump the juices that were still just about contained in my balls into Cristina's eager willing body.

Then it happened: the pressure built to bursting point and all the muscle clenching in the world was not going to stop the hot cream from rising up and shooting outwards. As Cristina's felt my juice lap over her cervix she let rip a scream of pure animal delight as I continued to pump my come into her.

We collapsed into an exhausted heap in each other arms. From somewhere far away I heard a drowsy laugh from Cristina, and I glanced over at my wristwatch to see that I still had plenty of time before I had to go and see any more damned students, and I began to think about another bout before I left.

Cristina had other ideas, alas, as she wriggled out from under me and scampered off to the bathroom. Before I knew what was happening she had returned and had somehow managed to climb in her dress without my noticing. The she sat down next to me on the bed and fixed me with a lovely smile.

"We need to talk," she said, without preamble.

To be continued

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...