Friday 10 February 2012

Maria de la Luz, Part Three

She held my cock near its base in that vice-like grip of hers that somehow made me feel even bigger and harder than I normally did. As I felt my cock head enter the gate to her womb she thrust her pelvis forward and at that moment I felt the warm of her lush opening begin to envelop  me. I pushed my cock inside her and as I reached the hilt Luz opened her mouth and exhaled deeply. The fucking had begun...

Normally I am a slow and steady as she goes type fellow. I believe in a comfortable bout, at least until the bugle blows for the final charge to glory. However, that relies on my partner being of the same mind. To be fair, in my experience most mares are only to happy to be ridden at a gentle canter for most of the time, with both rider and ridden increasing the tempo in unison until the fin all charge is sounded. That was not the case with Luz who proved herself to be a difficult mount to curb from the start. Funnily enough that made the ride one of the more enjoyable outings that I have had, and I can remember it as if it were yesterday.

Luz enjoyed a fight. I am not saying that she wanted to hit and punch, but she used all her strength to try and push me off her. Obviously she did not want to win the bout, as she wanted me to hold her down, but the sheer effort that was needed to hold her arms down because otherwise she would use them to push against my shoulders was enormous. When she failed at that attempt she began to hold her pelvis down to force me to use extra force to push my cock into her pussy. Holding her wrists tightly on either side of her head I managed to keep the fuck rhythm going and then she sank her teeth into my shoulder, grunting as she did so.

I levered myself up on my arms, still holding her wrists, and with my arms straight I towered over her, thrusting my cock into her wet slit, totally in control - until Luz began to shake her hips from side to side which ruined my thrusts. Without pausing for thought I dropped myself down and leaned my elbows into her arms, holding her forearms down, and that meant that my hips were closer to hers and I could use my stomach to hold her body down and prevent her from wriggling. She still tried to struggle, but now all she could do was push up, and I timed my downward  thrusts in time with those to increase the speed of the fuck.

Christ we were going at it like a dog and his bitch! The fuck velocity increased to a speed that should not have been reached for a long time, but with Luz time became truncated, with long minutes compressed into fleeting seconds of total pleasure. I looked into her face and saw the teeth were bared. She looked directly into my eyes and used all her remaining strength to lunge forward to try and sink those fangs into me flesh once again.

I pushed her back and thrust into her harder and faster. I had ceased to care about anything other than the desire that I had to fuck her into a whimpering kind of submission. I gave her a punishment fucking, clenching my cock muscles as hard as I could to increase the hardness of the meat that was pounding its way inside her helpless body.

All that did was increase my own lack of control and I sensed the lock gates begin to open as the canal that runs from my balls to the open air prepared to accept the flow of the hot, bubbling juice that was contained, but only barely contained, in balls that suddenly felt terribly heavy and which ached for release.

The release came a second later. A great juicy surge flooded up and as I felt it charge upwards I rammed my cock as deeply as I could in to that tight wet pussy, so the the tide would lap against her cervix and she would know that my rich seed was deep inside her.

We lay together in a tangle, neither of us moving, for several minutes as we recovered from the contest. Eventually I managed to glance at Luz and saw a lazy smile developing on her face.

"You are incredible, " I told her. "What was your husband thinking about?"

"He found a younger me," Luz answered.

She was right of course. A woman of 26 cannot compete in the tight pussy stakes with a 16 year old. Luz accepted that reality with as good a grace as she could muster. It is the way of things and Mexicans for all their faults are great ones for accepting that reality.

I climbed out of bed and Luz reached into her bag for her cigarettes. She lit two and passed me one, and we sat there quietly smoking for a while.

"I want to go to the Texcoco Horse Fair on Saturday," she said at length.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...